1. Oh the shame. Power useage in Sydney actually increased during Earth Hour last night.
2. Any political party looking to write a new environmental policy would do well to take a look at these Top Ten Tips from Depleted Cranium.
3. Sir Posh-Double-Barrelled-Surname, ex-head of Shell wants all cars that fail to run at more than 35 miles to the gallon banned. Shame he didn’t think of that during his 39 years at Shell.
4. Ever wondered how much you should charge for a job interview?
5. Is this George Orwell’s Ministry of Love?
6. More casualties in the War on Drugs.
7.Yobbo points out that a line of cocaine is now cheaper than a pint of beer.
8. More support for John McCain from libertarians.
9.Michael Totten on why Kosovo and Israel have more in common than you might think.
10. A review of Paul Krugman’s article praising bank regulation. ‘Let’s party like it’s 1929’.
11. And finally, the blog hit of 2008, ‘Stuff White People Like’, has secured a book deal.