We’re nearly a week into the new year, and for many of us, that means we’re easing back into our normal routines after a (hopefully) refreshing break. I trust you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Here’s some of what you might have missed:
- Our sleepy sun has awoken
- 40 most obnoxious quotes of 2009
- Washington DC is suing AT&T, claiming that unused minutes on prepaid phone cards be turned over to the state!
- Thou Shalt Not Blaspheme… in Ireland
- Fun fact: If you visit Google, type “Thou Shalt Not Blaspheme” and click the “I’m Feeling Lucky” button, you (presently) get taken to a truly awesome page 🙂
- DIY project: Build your own Vomit Gun
- Regime change in Iran? Let’s hope so.
- An open letter from Lord Monckton to Kevin Rudd
- And finally, this movie looks like it might be fun. At the very least, it’s destined to cause some controversy (see the clip to find out why):